Join Our List of Amazing Benefactors.
Over 20,000 individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations have stepped up for the sake of students. And we’re forever grateful. But the need is still great, and we need your support. Become a benefactor and help us protect the promise we made to our students.
These past four years have been the best years of my life. Without Families of Freedom and its benefactors this would not have happened. The support and generosity have been incredible; it has changed my life. My opportunities are endless, and for that I am forever grateful.
$20 Million and Above
$10 Million and Above
$5 Million and Above
$2,000,000 to $4,999,999
$1,000,000 to $1,999,999
- Council for Better Corporate Citizenship – Japan Relief Fund
- BP America
- MBS Mega Scholarship Fund
- Freddie Mac
- The Coca-Cola Foundation
- PGA Tour, Inc.
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Biogen, Inc.
$500,000 to $999,999
- National Automotive Dealers Charitable Foundation
- Unilever United States Foundation
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Victims Relief Fund
- Benjamin Moore & Co
- Big Ten Conference
- Southeastern Conference
- Office Max Charitable Foundation
- Discover Card
- Goldman Sachs
- Harvard University
- John F. Welch Jr. Foundation
- Strada Education Network
- ONI Systems
- David and Cheryl Duffield
- Ciena Corporation
- International Youth Foundation Nokia Education Fund
- VeriSign, Inc.
- Scottish Rite Foundation National Disaster Relief Scholarship
- Hyogo Prefecture (Japan) Friendship Fund
- September 11.org
- International Youth Foundation
- IMC Group USA Holdings Inc.
- Make a Difference Day Scholarship
- National League of Cities Always Remember 9-11 Foundation
- IDSA Foundation
- International Paper Company Foundation
- American India Foundation
- Levi Strauss Foundation
$200,000 to $499,999
- Robert R. McCormick Tribune Foundation
- Giant Food Foundation
- Star Ledger Disaster Relief Fund
- Academy Foundation
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Aristocrat Technologies
- Simon Youth Foundation
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- United Jewish Communities, Inc.
- Centre Group Charities Inc.
- Akzo Nobel Inc.
- Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
- Entertainment Software Association
- The Longaberger Co.
- Carter Ledyard & Millburn LLP for Twin Towers
- NIKE Inc.
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange Foundation
- World Journal
- NACDS Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- NEC Foundation of America
- Monsanto Fund
- Employees of Gap Inc.
- The Nomura Holdings Co., Ltd.
- SEI Investments
- The Skirball Foundation
- UBS Humanitarian Relief Fund
- Zale Disaster Relief Fund, Inc.
- Big 12 Conference
- Marvel Entertainment Group Inc.
- Cardinal Health Foundation
- Bank of American Charitable Gift Fund
- National Thoroughbred Racing Association